Open Mic Statistics
If you are the kind of person who likes telling interesting facts in the pub, is writing a paper on open mic events,
or is a massive geek then these following statements will blow your socks off with excitement.
According to Open Mic Finder...
- There are 464 open mic events running in 359 towns across 86 counties.
- The most popular night for an open mic is a Thursday with 115 events listed, followed by
Wednesday with 94 and then Sunday
- The town with the most open mic events is Bristol with
20 events, followed by
Manchester with 12
and then Brighton with 11.
- The most northerly open mic night is Musa in Aberdeen and the furthest south is Fitzgerald's in Houston.
- Open Mic Finder is 1522 days old.
- There are 1 events with the word "cock" in the name.
- 57% of venue names start with the word "The".
- 32% of events have at least one image
- 11% of events have at least one YouTube video
Information correct on 09 Mar 2014