Open Mic Statistics
If you are the kind of person who likes telling interesting facts in the pub, is writing a paper on open mic events, or is a massive geek then these following statements will blow your socks off with excitement.
According to Open Mic Finder...
- There are 537 open mic events running in 440 towns across 95 counties.
- The most popular night for an open mic is a Thursday with 126 events listed, followed by Wednesday with 110 and then Sunday with 95.
- The town with the most open mic events is Bristol with 16 events, followed by Brighton with 13 and then Manchester with 12.
- The most northerly open mic night is Musa in Aberdeen and the furthest south is Hula's Bar & Lei Stand in Honolulu.
- Open Mic Finder is 1694 days old.
- There are 0 events with the word "cock" in the name.
- 58% of venue names start with the word "The".
- 25% of events have at least one image
- 11% of events have at least one YouTube video
Information correct on 28 Aug 2014