Open Mic Statistics
If you are the kind of person who likes telling interesting facts in the pub, is writing a paper on open mic events, or is a massive geek then these following statements will blow your socks off with excitement.
According to Open Mic Finder...
- There are 540 open mic events running in 440 towns across 95 counties.
- The most popular night for an open mic is a Thursday with 128 events listed, followed by Wednesday with 111 and then Sunday with 95.
- The town with the most open mic events is Bristol with 15 events, followed by Brighton with 14 and then Manchester with 12.
- The most northerly open mic night is Musa in Aberdeen and the furthest south is The Woodhouse Inn in Worksop.
- Open Mic Finder is 1699 days old.
- There are 0 events with the word "cock" in the name.
- 58% of venue names start with the word "The".
- 25% of events have at least one image
- 11% of events have at least one YouTube video
Information correct on 01 Sep 2014